This is the way it's supposed to work. Oh how I wish I had a picture. Dad bought this nice little bed for Tracker so that he would not take over Fischer's bed. Oh how it warms our heart to go in the garage and see them snuggled in their beds, their respective beds.
Speaking of warm, notice the heater. Yes, we provide heat for our pitiful strays.
But, as I started to say, this is the way it's supposed to work. Imagine our surprise this morning when we found Tracker in the middle of Fischer's bed and Fischer curled up on Trackers!. Oh if only I had a picture. It struck our funny bones and we laughed and laughed.
Hope something today that makes you smile and perhaps let out a good laugh that begins in your belly and bursts out of your mouth.
Love you guys
Hi, I'm back; don't know what happened to this picture, it's fine on my computer. Anyway, I think you can see Fischer and Tracker, having played musical beds again.
The cat seems to rule.
No comments:
Post a Comment