We did lots of planning and cleaning beforehand, and we had a fun time with friends.
now if I may borrow from a poet,
I have just one thing to say (or quote):
After the Party
by william wise
Jonathan Blake
Ate too much cake,
He isn't himself today;
He's tucked up in bed
with a feverish head,
And he doesn't much care to play.
Jonathan Blake
Ate too much cake
And three kinds of ice cream too--
From latest reports
He's quite out of sorts,
And I'm sure the reports are true.
I'm sorry to state
That he also ate
Six pickles, a pie, and a pear;
In fact I confess
It's a reasonable guess
He ate practically everything there.
Yes, Johathan Blake
Ate too much cake,
So he's not at his best today;
But there's no need to sorrow--
If you come back tomorrow,
I'm sure he'll be out to play.
Jonathan Blake
Ate too much cake,
He isn't himself today;
He's tucked up in bed
with a feverish head,
And he doesn't much care to play.
Jonathan Blake
Ate too much cake
And three kinds of ice cream too--
From latest reports
He's quite out of sorts,
And I'm sure the reports are true.
I'm sorry to state
That he also ate
Six pickles, a pie, and a pear;
In fact I confess
It's a reasonable guess
He ate practically everything there.
Yes, Johathan Blake
Ate too much cake,
So he's not at his best today;
But there's no need to sorrow--
If you come back tomorrow,
I'm sure he'll be out to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment