Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tracker's Back; that's Tracker the Great

Yesterday, I go outside. I see Tracker hanging around Fischer who is leaning over a cotton-tail and picking through some red meat. (No pictures.) That was early in the day. By the time Dad gets home, all that's left is a rabbit's leg on Fischer's bed.

Tracker has switched from "catch and release" to "share the hunt", and Fischer seems to have perked up since his period of freedom when the invisible fence battery died.

Jury's still out on whether Fischer's a very smart dog or a very dumb one. He knows that the (remote) collar that shocks and sometimes vibrates a warning is associated with something I sometimes wear around my neck. The other day I forgot to put on his collar so I just went outside waving the necklace. That was enough to make him forgo street life.

Knee update: Sunday the Kelleys, Dad, and I walked at Reflection Riding. It was my first serious walk since October. The knee was sore at the end, but fine the next day. Catherine has proclaimed me healed!
love you guys,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment